Marillion - Radiation CD (album) cover

2 stars I own this album, but to be honest theres nothing to get excited about. As a collector of marillion albums and memorabilia I have to have everything, so I think two stars is fair, collevtors only. These Chains and A few words for the dead are reasonable tracks, but apart from that it is pretty low standard stuff ( by Marillion Standards anyway). There weakest effort to date. However, better was to come with Anorakophobia and thegreat Marbles so all is not lost here. As fish once sang in one of their songs (I think it was Childhoods end) when he was the singer, the only thing misplaced was direction, exactly right.
wtmoore | 2/5 |