Algarnas Tradgard - Framtiden ar ett Svavande Skepp, Forankrat I Forntiden CD (album) cover

Algarnas Tradgard

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars I have assigned this album a 5 because i think it is a masterpeice, this unknown band in my mind deserves to be rated one of my fravourite ever. I would love to hear any other albums similar to this if not to the same standard. However... this does not mean I would neccasarily reccomend this to anyone automatically. It is from most peoples point of view a very weird album and not in the comforting way of bands like the ozric tentacles or floyd. A trippy mixture of psychadelic rock and medieval folk for me is just perfection. Some tracks have a definite hawkwind feel minus vocals. I would definitely recommend this album to a fan of early floyd with a slight folky bent, a genuis of an album, its a real pity there's not many more.
| 5/5 |