Neuschwanstein - Battlement CD (album) cover

BATTLEMENT

Neuschwanstein

dr.h.-p.schwarz
4 stars Dear friends,

I am so much surprised, reading so many good things about our album battlement - still after such a long time. Me - I am the drummer of Newschwanstein - and I got the information by my friend, Roger Weiler, who was playing the guitar, to have a look in this web site. I must agree with almost all of your assessments. Yes, in the late seventeenth, we have been oriented to Genesis, but we never had the intention, copying that excellent group. But when you like a certan kind of musik, you cannot avoid, beeing influened of that style.

One thing is very interresting. One of the reviewer have got the opinion, that our vocalist, Frederic Joost, sings good English vocals with a charming German Accent - but he is French -that is surprising.

To read all these nice things about our music, an idea is growing up. I wished, we could have a revival with Neuschwanstein, but I am afraid, it is not very realistic, because most of us are living somewhere in Germany and France. But who knows, somtimes strange things occure.

But there is one point left. Oour manager, Ulrich Reichert, who made all these things possible with his enthusiasm, conviction and last but not least with his money, is never mentioned. I do this hereby and say thank´s for all.

Many thanks for your good opinion, friends

| 4/5 |