Camel - Moonmadness CD (album) cover

3 stars Some bands tried it good, but never made it remarkable. I have tried some Camel albums and I have this one in my stock for the last 10 years. I did not have high regards for it. But then I thought before I write a few lines on it, I must hear it back again for at least three days. After a week of listening, my old impression remains unchanged. Camel is prog-rock without the bite. Its good, but not exceptional. A couple of songs do have lasting impressions like the Song within a song, but the others do not echo in my head. Then again, may be I am not Camel type. There is no breakthrough for me here. A three star from me.
Sharier | 3/5 |