Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy CD (album) cover

HOUSES OF THE HOLY

Led Zeppelin

ridemyfacetochicago
5 stars There are some underrated albums on this site and this is one of them. The song remains the same deserves 5 stars for the entire album (IMHO), what about the rest? I was jokimg... Rain song deserves alone 5 stars for the entire album, not The song remains the same, this one deserves 4 stars, together 9 stars and what about No quarter? 8 stars, total 17 stars...I told you that this is underrated... And my son just told me that Bonzo didn't have "double pedal" like most metal drummers!!!

Well, this is a change of style, it is somehow different from the first 4 albums and is a transition album to Physical Graffiti combining all of the features of the 4 ones and bringing new horizons (that we will see on next albums). Is this an excuse?? Well. what about music? It has plenty of music (music is not related with the first 4 albums that you did), and good music (prog or not, but rather intricate, and what is for sure, it will stay with us for some long period of time).

5 stars for sure...