Fantomas - Delýrivm C˛rdia CD (album) cover

3 stars Delirium Cordia was my first introduction to Fantomas (not the best intro piece I know), but it definitely achieved its goal of being a disconcerting concept piece about surgery. Maybe I was in the proper environment of a dark room with windows open to night skies or something - but it was creepy. subsequent listenings made me see that despite its effectiveness, I didn't have the patience for it - though it is good, most people will likely have that issue. 74 minutes!? Yeah, but the last 20 don't count. Still 55 minutes is a big ask for a busy person, and though it's a good horror soundtrack, most people may find it intolerable after a few spins. Still, you may be surprised and enjoy it a lot. depends what kind of person you are really.
Renkls | 3/5 |