Tool - Lateralus CD (album) cover

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars The absolute MASTERPIECE!!! It has been about 10 years since listening to this album and WOW.... I never get tired to listening to it. I thing it's quite impossible to reach such perfection, when you continually listen this album you'll notice that it had been studied at the most detailed aspect: simply analysing the little linking songs you'll discover that they are as important and good as the main songs. And I think that thanks to these songs Tool have reached the total perfection, without them there would have been some gaps that would have lead to a simple great album (from 4 to 5). I think Tool reached their peek of ispiration and probably it will be very hard to get to another album like guys get this album and you won't be disapointed..beleive me!! For me absolutely 5 stars..even MORE..It ranks in the 5 best albums ever!
victor73 | 5/5 |