Primus - Frizzle Fry CD (album) cover

4 stars Primus changed my life and it shows. I am constantly growing into a more different person, than I was when I listened to music that everybody else listened to. Thanks to Primus I found great and original bands like: King Crimson, Incubus, Mr. Bungle, The Residents and Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention. When I first heard this album, my mind was completely blown away by the weirdness. All the tracks were kind of heavy first (especially "Too Many Puppies"), but then they turned very strange, but in a good way. I strongly recommend this CD to anyone who wants to hear something that is funky, crazy, dark and gloomy, but also has this comedic feeling to them, the same kind of feeling that Frank Zappa has in his songs.
Brollyhero93 | 4/5 |