Big Big Train - English Boy Wonders  CD (album) cover

Big Big Train

2 stars 3/10

As much as I try to understand this album, the less he does for me. It is clear that the Big Big Train in his early career does not reach the feet of him who has been seen in recent years. English Boy Wonders is just a mediocre album that went through my life, and I hear him say that sometimes in order to give a rating here on the site was a tolerable experience. Again the fault lies with the singer, whose voice is one of the worst I've ever heard. Completely soulless, she takes the music of this album (which itself is neither possible up to snuff) to a level of incapacity like never before. There are a few highlights here and there (the flute and twelve-string guitar, for example), but overall I do not like this album. 2 stars.

voliveira | 2/5 |