Riverside - Second Life Syndrome CD (album) cover

4 stars I'm Agree!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not a metal band

For sure this Polish Band Second Album is merely continuing with their past work OUT of Myself, maybe we have material not included in the First one like 'Reality Dream III'. In adittion, I have no notice a weak track in this new one eventhough the sound it's similar to the past Album (I must say better). I think it will be considered as good as PorcupineTree's Deadwing...Riverside is what the prog needs a bit of refreshing. But I think I cannot give 5 stars not because the album don't deserve it, for sure this SECOND LIFE SYNDROME it's EXCELLENT!!!!!But I will save 5 stars for more experimental an avant-garde projeckts so be happy Riverside with 4 stars...and we will hope an evolution for the third ALbum. Who knows maybe in 2006 for the fans sake!!!!!!!!!

rafabal | 4/5 |