Camel - Camel CD (album) cover

5 stars First of all, pardon my Chantrainesque review. When I first discovered this site, and Camel along with it, this debut album kept a very low score, when compared to the following three. After some time, it is a plesure seeing it climb to same status as the others, as I believe it deserves. This might be a proof that this album has aged very well, better, in fact, than most Camel albums post-Snowgoose. I find the first three albums to be my favorite, and on this triade, "Camel" sits quietly at the top as my favorite. That said, I can only give it one score: 5 stars.
Kotro | 5/5 |