Kaipa - In The Wake Of Evolution CD (album) cover

IN THE WAKE OF EVOLUTION

Kaipa

Richens
4 stars I've listened to a number of Kaipa albums, a number of times now. Out of all of them this is my favourite. They don't have the polish or exceptional production of some of the other mountains of contemporary prog out there, but I do really like this album, even after listening to it at least a dozen times now.

It's comfortably a four star album and I hope that they continue with the current style they are working in. The opening song 'In the Wake of Evolution' is an absolute cracker and 'Electric Power Water Notes' is another favourite. Frankly, the whole album is a delight to listen to. Long live new Kaipa!

Richens | 4/5 |