Triumph - Never Surrender CD (album) cover

4 stars For me this was a hard album to get on cd. I had it on LP but the grooves were nowhere to be seen. This is an album that you put on....and on....and on. One of the best songs ever, the title track, Never Surrender has one of the best rhythems in rock. The singing is clear, crisp. There are no real downsides accept that it could have been longer, but then again, this was from the LP era. If this is your introduction to Thriumph you have chosen well (Obi wan). For me there are only good Thriumph albums, but I stay objective, the solo projects I don't care for at all. So thumps up for Triumph.
Hét LICHAAM | 4/5 |