Michael Sadler - Clear CD (album) cover

Michael Sadler

4 stars while I was waiting on the new Saga album, I discovered that Micheal Sadler had done something solo. Then it is a must have for me. Saga is the band that introduced me to the prog scene. This is definitely a great piece of work. It's fresh to hear new musicians with the smooth voice of mister Saga. If you listen to it some more you can hear the great diverence in music, only a prog man can come up with. Don't get me wrong, it's not rock all the way, it's not keyboards all the way, but well balanced songs that will stand out in all the guitar storms.
Hét LICHAAM | 4/5 |