CLEAR

Michael Sadler

Michael Sadler Clear album cover

Buy MICHAEL SADLER Music
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Who's Sorry Now (4:46)
2. Who's Foolin' Who (4:58)
3. Too Much Time on my Hands (4:46)
4. I'm Not The Enemy (5:21)
5. Can't Let Go (3:56)
6. Lonely (4:03)
7. One Minute (4:33)
8. In The Name of Love (4:02)
9. Why We Lie (4:47)
10. One Heart (4:10)
11. Surrender Your Heart (6:19)
12. Clear (4:57)

- Marcus Deml / guitars
- Thomas Schmitt-Zijnen / keyboards
- Fred White, 0Will Wheaton, Valerie Pinkston, Lynn Fiddmont / choir

CD ProgRock Records

MICHAEL SADLER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MICHAEL SADLER Clear Music

ClearClear
ProgRock Records 2004

More places to buy MICHAEL SADLER music online Buy MICHAEL SADLER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MICHAEL SADLER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MICHAEL SADLER Clear ratings distribution

MICHAEL SADLER Clear reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars while I was waiting on the new Saga album, I discovered that Micheal Sadler had done something solo. Then it is a must have for me. Saga is the band that introduced me to the prog scene. This is definitely a great piece of work. It's fresh to hear new musicians with the smooth voice of mister ... (read more)

Report this review (#57475) | Posted by Hét LICHAAM | Tuesday, November 22, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Michael Sadler is a true star.He has one of those unique voices that many have tried to copy,with all having failed. "Clear" is not a SAGA album.I repeat,if you want SAGA,don't go there. What it is,is a truely wonderful album,which my wife loved from the start. Yes,I expected a SAGA album.Took ... (read more)

Report this review (#34091) | Posted by adrian coleman | Friday, February 04, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MICHAEL SADLER "Clear"