Michael Sadler

Michael Sadler Clear album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 2004

1. Who's Sorry Now (4:46)
2. Who's Foolin' Who (4:58)
3. Too Much Time on my Hands (4:46)
4. I'm Not The Enemy (5:21)
5. Can't Let Go (3:56)
6. Lonely (4:03)
7. One Minute (4:33)
8. In The Name of Love (4:02)
9. Why We Lie (4:47)
10. One Heart (4:10)
11. Surrender Your Heart (6:19)
12. Clear (4:57)

- Marcus Deml / guitars
- Thomas Schmitt-Zijnen / keyboards
- Fred White, 0Will Wheaton, Valerie Pinkston, Lynn Fiddmont / choir

CD ProgRock Records

MICHAEL SADLER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Collaborate with, learn how to submit new MP3s.

ProgRock Records 2004
Clear by Michael Sadler (2004-09-07)Clear by Michael Sadler (2004-09-07)
ProgRock Records
Clear Limited EditionClear Limited Edition
Dark Matter Distribution 2006

More places to buy MICHAEL SADLER music online Buy MICHAEL SADLER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MICHAEL SADLER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MICHAEL SADLER Clear ratings distribution

MICHAEL SADLER Clear reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars while I was waiting on the new Saga album, I discovered that Micheal Sadler had done something solo. Then it is a must have for me. Saga is the band that introduced me to the prog scene. This is definitely a great piece of work. It's fresh to hear new musicians with the smooth voice of mister ... (read more)

Report this review (#57475) | Posted by Ht LICHAAM | Tuesday, November 22, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Michael Sadler is a true star.He has one of those unique voices that many have tried to copy,with all having failed. "Clear" is not a SAGA album.I repeat,if you want SAGA,don't go there. What it is,is a truely wonderful album,which my wife loved from the start. Yes,I expected a SAGA album.Took ... (read more)

Report this review (#34091) | Posted by adrian coleman | Friday, February 04, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MICHAEL SADLER "Clear"