Saga - Silent Knight  CD (album) cover

5 stars In 1980 I was 18 and thought hard-rock was the only possible music I liked. In those days there were a few weekly hard-rock hours on one Dutch radio station. Then I met somebody much older who let me listen to Saga. I didn't know what to hear: Symphonic Rock music. Still after 25 year the early albums sound very good and catch my interest; in fact better than the later ones.

Highlights of this record: Careful where you step, Time to go and Compromise. No bad tracks at all. I give 5 stars to this album. It's deserved after all those years.

Hermanes | 5/5 |