New Trolls - Quelli come noi CD (album) cover

New Trolls

Rock Progressivo Italiano

1 stars This is not the New Trolls as I want to remember them. From what Andrea has told me (us), this album is two original tracks plus some additional tracks. I really does not know those two original tracks from those additional tracks.

The music on this album is a mix of Italian pop and the 1980s pop scene. The sound is plastic fantastic like and pretty bad. It is mainly done by synths and vocals. The drums sounds plastic like and so does the guitars too. This is the 1980s in all it's horrors.

The quality of the songs....... well, quality, what quality ? There is no quality here and none of the songs does anything than annoys me. Stay well clear of this album despite of this being a New Trolls album.

1 star