Queensr˙che - The Art Of Live CD (album) cover

THE ART OF LIVE

Queensr˙che

King of Loss
2 stars This very short 57 minute live album called Art of the Live is one of Queensryche's many live albums and I must say this is not one the best. It features mostly new Queensryche songs (Songs that are sometimes not the ones that I like) and the vocal performance by Geoff Tate here incredibly disappoints me. It is not very sang very well and at times very out of tune. Classic 'Ryche songs like The Needle Lies and Breaking the Silence are not performed at their best.

Caution: Do NOT buy this album unless you are a hardcore fan of Queensryche, instead of this, I'd recommend buying the amazing Operation: Livecrime dvd. That dvd is perhaps one of the greatest metal live dvds of all time.

King of Loss | 2/5 |