Riverside - Second Life Syndrome CD (album) cover

5 stars This album I purchased after I read the reviews on this site. It is mindblowing. I read a lot of reviews but this is one of the most positive pages I read in a long time. Well there are some people who give it a bad review, but that is not so bad. The musicianship is phenomenal, the production is really finished. If you take the time to listen with an open mind it will blow you away. You can try to compare it with all the great bands, but they have a style of their own. Nothing released this year can compare with this one. Or the last two weeks must be great in the releases. This is, for me, the masterpiece of the year. 5 Stars, well earned.
Hét LICHAAM | 5/5 |