Riverside - Second Life Syndrome CD (album) cover

4 stars 3.7/5.0

I am not to much into prog-metal, especially with all those crappy neo-prog fake groups playing all the time the same I.Q.-style weak keyboards rhythm, etc. However, this album is very good, much more emotional as some people pointed out, with great melodies and good climax.

Reality Dream III is one of my favorite song on this album. I wouldn't listen to this band any time at day or night (it is much more heavy than my liking) however I can say that this album is of great quality and I recognize and appreciate that.

Certainly not a masterpiece, but worth listening to.

belz | 4/5 |