Sylvan - Sceneries CD (album) cover

SCENERIES

Sylvan

prog4ever
5 stars I am listening to the final chapter of Sceneries and WOW what an album . I never thought they would surpass Posthumous Silence but they just did .

This story needed to be told on two disc and let me tell you no fillers here. The voice is spot on , the arrangement wonderful, the quiet moments are hair raising, the powerful moments and the symphonic one are.... well pure Sylvan's .

5 stars and worth every one of them. To bad we won't have a chance to see the tour in support of this masterpiece on our shores Canada that is.

prog4ever | 5/5 |