Pink Floyd - Relics CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars I started my Pink Floyd-journey (if you can call it that way) with the well known records, like Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, The Wall; you'll probably know them aswell. And I really liked it! But since I discovered the Floyd-material with Syd Barrett, I'm totally blown away! What I hear when I listen to this record is true musicianship. A band that is not influenced by other bands, but is just making music they way the feel it should be.

The production of these songs is rawer than the well-knowed Floyd records, but they contain more beauty and psychodelic images to discover. My highlights: Interstellar Overdrive, See Emily Play, Remember A Day and the beautiful Julia Dream. A masterpiece indeed!

Baukereg | 5/5 |