Carmen - Fandangos In Space CD (album) cover

FANDANGOS IN SPACE

Carmen

Prog Folk

RIREINC
4 stars So I read about this band in an old prog magazine, and after a long time I was able to locate a copy of the album... and I must say I'm impressed by the great musicianship and the excellent blend between Flamenco and prog-rock. The guitars may re-utilize some of the themes trough the album but in general its tolerable. Of course some of the lyrics are in Spanish but that's not a drag because in its majority is English.

For a debut album its pretty good and you should check it out if you are into flamenco and (sometimes) bolero. Bulerias and Looking Outside (My window) are probably the best songs from the album but the rest is interesting too.

4 Stars!