Brian Eno - Another Green World  CD (album) cover

Brian Eno

Progressive Electronic

2 stars I haven't really got a grip of "Another Green World", and I can't agree with the high rates at all. I guess it depends on which type of electronic music you like. There's a mix of vocal and instrumental tracks, and I don't think they work so well together. The instrumentals are like fragments, short and quite simple. These seems too much like sketches to me. If you choose to include some vocal tracks among instrumentals, these will stand out, in a positive or negative way. In this case negative. There are nice part though, mostly on instrumentals like "In Dark Trees", but they don't stand too many listens before they start to get too simple. A masterpiece?...No way!
1971 | 2/5 |