Genesis - Foxtrot CD (album) cover

5 stars 4.7/5.0

Genesis' best album! I can hardly see how I can add anything to what have already been said, so I will simply say that I believe this album has it all. Genesis were at the peak of their career, mastering their art in a way they would never master again later. "Supper's ready" alone is a probably one of the best english prog song ever. "Watcher of the Skies" is the song you want to start any prog party, or the theatrical song which Genesis themselves would start most of their shows after that.

You can't go wrong with this album, especially if you like "Selling England by the Pound" or "Nursey Cryme". 4.7/5.0

belz | 5/5 |