Supertramp - Supertramp CD (album) cover

2 stars This album shows Supertramp still looking for thier own style. It is their album that I have played less. There are some interesting songs like "Words Unspoken", "Nothing to Show" and both parts of "Surely". It is a melancholy album. Roger Hodgson sang all lead vocals, except little parts of "Now I`m a beggar" which sound more like sung by Richard Palmer- James (as it doesn`t sound like Rick Davies), and "Nothing to Show" which is sung by Davies and Hodgson, with Davies`vocals more in the background.There are parts of this album when I can hear Roger Hodgson playing the cello in the background (I don`t remember in which songs now).
Guillermo | 2/5 |