Gryphon - Red Queen to Gryphon Three CD (album) cover

RED QUEEN TO GRYPHON THREE

Gryphon

Prog Folk

nardi
5 stars Album is great. Certainly one of the most sophisticated albums I've heard. And that's saying a lot for the proggresive genre. The inclusion of the bassoon as a central instrument is genius, and a favorite instrument of mine.

As for the tracks I enjoy all four composition. I especially like Lament, track 3. When Gryphon reprises the beginning of the song at the end with a fuller and more epic song it's great.

A truly great album.