Supertramp - Free As A Bird  CD (album) cover

1 stars It's hard for me to rate a Supertramp album so low but this one deserves it, at least here on ProgArchives. This is fairly average 80's pop music which rarely (if ever) recalls the band's string of brilliant releases during the 70's. Rick Davies always was a solid writer in my opinion, but here he sounds really uninspired with too few exceptions. The most interesting track would be the album closer but he really did better on the excellent 'Brother Were You Bound' a couple of years earlier. Rating this as a music fan this one hits just under the three-star mark, but here on the archives I can't go over one star.
Bj-1 | 1/5 |