Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here CD (album) cover

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Degolas
5 stars There's not a lot I can say that you won't have read in almost every other review. This album is a complete and utter masterpiece, from start to finish, and is easily my favourite of Floyd's releases.

Every track is superb, from the spacey and atmospheric 'Shine On' suite, to the amazingly beautiful acoustic title track, which is my favourite of the five tracks present.

If you're a Floyd fan, a prog fan, or just a fan of good music, you need to have this in your collection. It is one hundred percent essential!

Degolas | 5/5 |