Sigur Rós - Takk... CD (album) cover

Sigur Rós

Post Rock/Math rock

5 stars I bought this amazing, stunning, romantic, beautiful album today. I listened it and.. well listened it again. This album represents the best moments of todays songwriting and musicianship. I have not heard Agaetis or ( ) but I'm sure I will buy them next. This is the album I play when my girlfriend is here next, this is so damn great! The first eight songs just blows your mind, the best is 'saeglopur', which gives me cold flushes like in every 10 seconds. I highly recommend this MASTERPIECE to everyone interested in post-rock. Also 'Milano', 'Glósóli', 'Gong', 'Hoppipolla' and 'Heysatan' are so beautiful songs that I could hear them all over again. I'm not sure how long this album rolls in my stereos but I'm sure its a looong time. LOVE IT.
| 5/5 |