Genesis - Nursery Cryme CD (album) cover

5 stars 4.5/5.0

I would like to add something new, but what more to say about this masterpiece? This is a classic, along with Foxtrot and Selling England by the Pound. Personnaly, my favorite track is NOT "The Musical Box" although this is a great track. I prefer the rest of the album, as it is more soft and less commercial, with great keyboards and everything. That said, the whole album is great, from the beginning to the end. I do not consider this to be as good as Camel or Caravan, but this is a matter of taste at this level of music quality. Highly recommended!

belz | 5/5 |