Tangerine Dream - Electronic Meditation CD (album) cover

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

1 stars I really find this difficult. Im a huge TD fan, since the first note of them i heard many years ago (I guess probably Stratosfear loop sequence), but this electronic meditation I cant stand it.

The music in here is purely experimental if you like but other way to define it is that its a succession of noises with no real scheme. Enough. Only for completionists like me that, by the way, purchased the vinyl 16 or 17 years ago.

And..of course it has historical importance for the things that followed but IMO its not an argument, mainly because the followers nothing or almost have in common with this.

rgmeli64 | 1/5 |