Pain Of Salvation - Remedy Lane CD (album) cover

Pain Of Salvation

5 stars I'm not sure how anyone could say how the lyrics here are unoriginal as I'm almost sure no one has written about this before.The story is about a love relationship between two young people if this is so unoriginal than someone else tell me who else writes about that so before you say they are unoriginal you should carefully examine them more. This album is a complete masterpiece and nothing short.These guys sound nothing like dream theater for those of you who want to get away from Dream Theater clones.For those of you who think they sound like Dream Theater, listen again. These guys are the new dream theater. While Dream Theaters past 3 albums were great albums but nothing in the sense of a certain album called Scenes from a Memory. These guys are taking prog metal to a new level. The mind of Daniel Gildenlow is simply amazing. Those who dont like this album I'm guessing just dont understand the story as I feel I wouldnt like it as much if I didnt know the story. I'm not gonna get into details about songs because they are all good. This album is incredible.
| 5/5 |