Jan Akkerman - Heartware CD (album) cover

HEARTWARE

Jan Akkerman

jcole74486
5 stars I don't know why this hasn't been rated before, maybe because no ones heard it, I certainly hadn't until recently (2006).

I'd heard some of his solo stuff before, notably Profile and must admit I found it a bit take it or leave it. Not so with this album all I can say is that it's absolutely superb a calypso beat mixed with some fabulous guitar playing.

If any of you thought as I did that "Love remembered" from Focus 3 was Focus's best work, just listen to "Prima donna" on this album. Words can't descibe.

| 5/5 |