Genesis - Foxtrot CD (album) cover

video vertigo
5 stars Really a well done album. My favorite Genesis from what I've heard, I prefer Foxtrot to SEbtP. The weakest track IMO is the pening "Watcher of the Skies". Although it is good, the rest of the album is even better. Time Table is a solid work, as well as Get'em Out By Friday which only has one weak part-Gabriel's voice changing around 6:00 in annoys me. The next part of this album is nothing short of Brilliant. Can-Utility and the Coastliners is wonderful: "Singing praise him!" beautiful. The long solo in this song is as good as the solo in Apocalypse in 9/8. Horizons is the perfect bridge between the brilliance of Can-Utility and Supper's Ready. Supper's Ready changes so much it is amazing, I find myself thinking how did it get here as the track progresses. My favorite part is the vocals/lyrics to Willow Farm, and the solo in Apocalypse in 9/8. Easily one of prog's finests albums 5/5

A flower? Brilliant.