Dean Watson - Imposing Elements CD (album) cover

IMPOSING ELEMENTS

Dean Watson

jampa17
5 stars Amazing, just amazing...

This album made the same impression for me as the last one. It's just unbelievable that a single musician can play that many instruments as good as him, and do it with taste, sense, and soul. Just like the first, this is a flawless album with all the elements to be tasted by jazz, prog metal and regular music fans.

Dean Watson has amazing skills, but also infuse magic into his compositions. When you stare at the painting that inspired the music, you could hardly come with that much amount of ideas, all well balanced with beautiful melodies, great riffs, wonderful drums and some interesting bass lines. Really, it all sounds like a complete band with many years of understanding.

You have to close eyes and enjoy this musical ride. I won't describe each song. You have to listen to it as a whole piece and just taste the music. The mix and production is wonderful. This is how all the albums should sound, with space for every instrument to develop a feeling. It's just perfect

I give a 5 star review because I don't find anything weak to point at. I really hope that all the lovers of Jazz fusion and prog metal fans could come with open mind and try this amazing album. This one will blow your mind away for sure.

I'm really excited by this album. He really reach magic with these Imposing Elements...

jampa17 | 5/5 |