No-Man - Together We're Stranger CD (album) cover

TOGETHER WE'RE STRANGER

No-Man

Psychedelic/Space Rock

progadicto
4 stars First, I am a huge fan of PT and Steve Wilson. Second, I love music that can make world stop. That happened to me the first time that I listened "Together...". Delicate arrangements, speceful keyboards, a beautiful voice, exquisite guitar arrangements... Sometimes, "Together..." looks very simple and even bored but for really expert listeners this album immediatly can be a masterpiece... or close...

Songs to remember: Together We're Stranger, All The Blue Changes, Photographs In Black And White, Back When You Were Beautiful. Maybe I'm wrong because the album looks like a conceptual piece sometimes and all songs are really good but if you want to have a few minutes of intimity and introspection, "Together..." is totally recomended.

Thanx to Mr. Bowness and Mr. Wilson for this beautiful album... almost perfect (Sorry but I really vote for Steve in PT)

progadicto | 4/5 |