Yes - Yes Remixes CD (album) cover

YES REMIXES

bb1319
1 stars I was at a local record store record when I came across this CD for $2. Upon first glance, I thought that this CD would be new mixes of these songs, kind of like a remastering job. Of course, how was I to know what was in store based on the ridiculously unreadable, opaque, transparent cover AND booklet?

So I immediately popped this tragedy into my car's CD player, expecting a whole new Yes experience. Oh, it was a new experience all right. I mean, even if you like techno, the music presented here isn't even cohesive. It basically stops in random places and then comes in whenever it feels like it. I felt as if I was listening to either Skrillex or Mario Bros. cover Yes. I mean, at one point, as tragic as this may be, I think I was actually expecting either a bass drop or the noise when Mario eats a mushroom.

I want my money back. Nobody should reasonably like this, from hardcore proggers and techno junkies.

bb1319 | 1/5 |