Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

gorgi321
5 stars Dark Side Of The Moon was the first Pink Floyd Album that i ever listened to. This album was my first introduction to progressive rock, so maybe my opinion is a bit biased,but ill try to be objective in my review.

All the tracks are excellent. The only one that takes some effort for me to like is "The Great Gig In The Sky". For some reason I sometimes like the song some times I don't. The vocals are awesome, It just does not always appeal to me. The rest of the album is amazing. The vocals are great and go exceptionally well with the mood of the and the spacey instrumental effects. The last two songs are a great way to end the album.

DSOTM, in my opinion has got to be one of the best Pink Floyd album and Prog rock albums yet.

gorgi321 | 5/5 |