Yes - Something's Coming  CD (album) cover

3 stars A single release from Yes, 1969 era that contains "Somethings Coming" as well as "Dear Father'. The latter song is pretty good but the former does little for me. I have never been a huge fan of the first 2 Yes albums, YES and TIME AND A WORD, so nothing strikes me as that special here. Collectors might enjoy to fill a space in their Yes collection with this, though. These are non-Steve Howe tunes, having Peter Banks in his place before Steve joined the rest of the band and went on to true prog music greatmess. If you can find this record get it. Collectible.
mohaveman | 3/5 |