Queen - Innuendo / Bijou CD (album) cover

4 stars Well, match a great QUeen tune "Innuendo" with a good one "Bijou" and you get a average 4 star review. I think "Innuendo" may have been the last really great prog-like thing that Queen released (1991 I think). It harkens back to the days of "Bohemian Rhapsody" and makes me almost forget about crap like HOT SPACE. Memories.... "Bijou" is also good but not quite as memorable as "Innuendo". Reminds me how much I miis Queen with Freddie Mercury, and not that other guy they got to replace him. Queen without Freddie is like Kansas without Steve Walsh. Missing the soul of the singer.
mohaveman | 4/5 |