Queensrˇche - Operation : Mindcrime II CD (album) cover

5 stars When I heard about the making of this album - I couldn't eat, sleep or rest waiting for it to be released.The original OM, along with Rage for Order and Empire were and still are amongst the most prized albums in my quite considerable collection.

Did it live up to expectations? Resoundingly YES!!!! I was in my mid-twenties when OM was released - so I feel like an old friend has come back to embrace me again (well maybe even two - welcome Ronnie James Dio).

Yes a sequel is always a hard act to follow and without Chris DeGarmo (we miss you!) but this album is Queensryche back to what they do best!!

(5 stars is not enough!)