Jethro Tull - Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll: Too Young To Die! CD (album) cover

TOO OLD TO ROCK 'N' ROLL: TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

joshmbrooks
4 stars I was suprised to find how great this album was due to the large ammounts of negative feedback about it. Luckily, I foudn this in a used cd bin at the local store and so it was pretty cheep.

I figured it would be ok, nothing special. Then I listened to it and I found it to be just as good as albums such as Minstrel In the Gallery, Songs from the Woods, Heavy Horses, and Thick as a Brick. This is a very solid album, and the only thing i dont like about it is the one song has guitars that sond almost Cold Wind to Valhala. Aside form that, This is a great all around album, no weak songs or dragging parts.

I recommend this to any Tull fans

| 4/5 |