Camel - The Snow Goose CD (album) cover

5 stars I really loved this album form the first to the last track, it's really one of the best intrumental prog recording ever. And it's a good thing that it's instrumental because sometimes the voice in Camel's music really gets on my nerves. First, the reason why I got this album is that I listened to ''Rhayader'' on this site and I fell in love with it with the flute and the keyboards. Second, when I had it, I listened to it and I really loved EVERY song on it. None of them sounded weak on anything to me. I think this album really is the best that Camel ever made.
proglil49 | 5/5 |