Genesis - Foxtrot CD (album) cover

FOXTROT

Genesis

Sean Trane
Prog Folk
5 stars Everything and its exact opposite have been said elsewhere in this page so I will point out a few personal remarks: I am sick of Watcher of The Skies (I heard it simply too much) and I love Get them Out By Friday and Supper's Ready. Only Timetable is slightly weaker.

But here , there is one overlooked gem: CAN UTILITY & THE COASTLINERS: in a little more than 5 min Genesis shows us everything they can do in a very concise manner and this is probably the best track on this album.

Sean Trane | 5/5 |