Pain Of Salvation - The Perfect Element Part 1 CD (album) cover

THE PERFECT ELEMENT PART 1

Pain Of Salvation

Tasartir
5 stars Pain of Salvation's best. This album is quite hard to get into, but so rewarding when you do. I really love this album and I listen to it twice a week of so. Gildenlow's voice is great, and the musicianship is also amazing. Very complex if I might add.

I find that some of the melodies and the emotions that are missed in some Dream Theater albums is right here....in some way or another.

This is PoS's masterpiece, maybe not a masterpiece on prog as genre, but a masterpiece for the band, and definetely for metal. So that's why it deserves 5 stars. If you're new into this band get this album first and then go to Remedy Lane and then Be....see what you think of those...and write a review on progarchives!

Tasartir | 5/5 |