Genesis - Selling England By The Pound CD (album) cover

SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND

Genesis

Glucose
5 stars Another lovely Genesis work. Another tricky masterpiece. I really do enjoy listening to this with headphones deep in my ears and in my bed in the evening, in silence all around.

1. Dancing With The Moonlit Knight-i love that lyrics, true Genesis style. This song has something from the cover art inside. What a great introduction to the album! 2. I Know What I Like (In Your Wardrobe) (4:06) 3. Firth Of Fifth-I sometimes call it "the little Supper's Ready" 4. More Fool Me-a relax song between two masterpieces 5. The Battle Of Epping Forest- my personal favorite from the album 6. After The Ordeal-a relax song between two masterpieces 7. The Cinema Show has the atmosphere of sweet 1920's in our country. I don't know why. Of course the lyrics are about something absolutely different, but atmosphere is what I like the most about Genesis 'songs 8. Aisle Of Plenty -I love it. The ending of an album as it should be.

One of these albums that I love as a whole. It doesn't contain a really weak song, 5/5

Glucose | 5/5 |