Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here CD (album) cover

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Glucose
5 stars This is an album for all us Syd B.lovers, because 3/5 songs link to him.

Shine on You crazy Diamond - both parts great and I prefer to listen to them as a whole. One would really cry, me as well. Symbolic lyrics, stunning melodies.

Welcome to the Machine and Have a Cigar are two really prog sound songs, typical Waters' outpouring of grief. And hatts off to Roy Harper!

And Wish you Were Here, the song that yould be played hundred times by the bonfire or from the gramophone without losing its beauty. You see...One man Called Syd...He made only 1,5 albums with them, they didn't see him for ages before and how inspiring he was. I would not underrate his influence. Who knows, what would happen if the things about him never happened?

4,7/5