Andromeda - Extension of the Wish  CD (album) cover

EXTENSION OF THE WISH

Andromeda

R_DeNIRO
5 stars Incredible !!!

Without doubt this is one of the best progressive metal albums of the recent years. Prog- metal of the highest quality. This album surprises me a lot, I don´t expect it will so good. If you like the technicall prog-metal in the vein of Dream Theater this is your album. All the tracks are simply awesome, except maybe the suite Extension of The Wish, that is just very good for me, bur not a masterpiece like the rest of the cd. You have only to hear the track number four "Chameleon Carneval" to know what I'm talking about.

One advise, get the "Definitive Extension" release. This album was recorded at first with another singer, and he is very weak, but the new one is great and the "Definitive Extension" have two bonus songs too.

What are you waiting for? Listen to this exceptional album, you will not be dissapointed.

R_DeNIRO | 5/5 |