Thinking Plague - A History of Madness   CD (album) cover

Thinking Plague

Cometa Rossa
5 stars I think, Thinking Plague (what a great name!) is a merger of the concepts of Relayer-Yes, Western-Culture- Henry Cow, Interview-Gentle Giant, probably a litte Gravity-/Speechless-Fred Frith and of ... only mastermind and master guitar player Mike Johnson could explain. And what develops from this ground is pure sonic adventure. Your ears as well as this mind-emotion- vision-machine in between could be fed for years and years with this extraorinary music. No doubt, 5 stars! (Yes I know, I allmost wrote the same words for "In Extremis")
Cometa Rossa | 5/5 |